Effective date: April 18, 2019
Techvisor Services Pvt. Ltd. operates the website https://www.techvisor.in (the “Site” or “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy
Collecting your information
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Organization details
Techvisor holds your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement and we will:
- Tell you when and for what purpose we will be collecting the information
- Tell you what information is necessary to access Embee’s products, solutions, and services, including payments and transactions
- Not ask for or collect any personal or sensitive information about you unless it is necessary to meet legal, public interest or statistical requirements to complete the requested transaction
- Take all reasonable steps to permanently remove personal identification from the information collected about you if it is no longer needed
Using your information
When you provide Techvisor with your personal information we will:
- Use the information (your name, email, contact number, social profiles) to help you inform about Techvisor’s solutions, products, and services
- Aggregate the data for analysis
- Store your data on secure servers, in email databases, survey tools, event management databases and CRM
Disclosing your personal information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other person or organisation unless one of the following reasons apply:
- You have given us your consent to do so
- The information is needed to conduct a transaction between you and that person or organisation
- We are required by law to do so
- That person or organisation is providing a service to Techvisor and is required to maintain the same or similar privacy legislation principles
Security of your information
When handling your information, Techvisor will:
- Take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up to date and securely stored
- Monitor transmissions sent to or from Techvisor for quality control and systems administration
- Strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access; however we cannot guarantee security
- Operate secure servers to minimise the risk of unauthorised use of your confidential information
- Provide a means of contacting us for accessing, correcting or updating your information
Accessing, correcting or updating your personal information
At times, Techvisor uses third-party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie and various social media remarketing cookies. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet such as social media platforms or the Google Content Network. As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s, or any other third party, remarketing system.
Techvisor owns or licenses all content on this website and we assert our right to be recognised as the author of original material on this website.
Techvisor supports the sharing of information and the use of the website content for the purposes of private study, research, awareness & education, interest. However, you are not permitted to reproduce or reuse content on this website for commercial purposes.
Links to other sites
Techvisor distributes the information on this website as a general reference source.
Despite our best efforts, Techvisor makes no warranties that the information in this publication is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
Techvisor disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including through negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information on this website or any linked website being inaccurate or incomplete.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org